Friday, October 24, 2008

RESTORE THE LAND PROJECT UPDATE-WK7


Here's an update to the project, ALL IS WELL! I'm trying to stay away from the project because I'm getting so anxious for it's completion.

We did not have bible study on Wednesday because of electrical re-wiring in our small building. So needless to say, I didn't get a chance to see progress as usual. But I went their this morning and progress is looking extremely good. The interior doors are in, windows are in, painting in sanctuary is completed, kitchen is completed and ready for new cabinet installation, the entire church has been re-wired electrically, bathrooms completed and ready for tile, stalls, urinals, etc. Overall the project is very smooth.


We have not experienced any problems with contractor and workers who work 7 days a week. I couldn't take too many pictures this week because of limited lighting but here is a few, enjoy and keep praying for us.












3 comments:

  1. Good stuff my bro, looks like the Lord is working things out. I'm happy for you and you congregation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks very good. I am happy for you and your congregation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're getting closer each day to the fruit of God's favor. Stay on the wall!

    ReplyDelete