Tuesday, October 7, 2008

FREE BOOK!


Here is a free book for those trying to raise money for future ministry endeavors. Let's be honest, ministry cost. Click on link below and fill out form for your free copy.

John C. Maxwell says...“This book can be a difference maker for your ministry. If you embrace the principles that Doug Carter presents so convincingly, I assure you it will make a lasting impact. Doug truly understands the priority of teaching givers to reflect the giving nature of Christ. I urge you to get the benefit of this important new book.”

6 comments:

  1. As expensive as ministry and materials can be in this present age, I certainly thank you for yet another treasure. You are a blessing to my ministry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bless your heart Clinton for the post. I really need this.

    Lance

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks brother, this is right on time. I'm glad I stopped by. I am really benefitting from the wisdom and resources of the blog world.
    I would like to post you on my blog as a blogger who cuts it straight, if thats alright with you?

    Grace and Peace

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you guys for the encouragement! I just want to be of assistance as much as possible to my fellow pastor friends. Fitts, it's cool post if you like.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the resource clint, Im sure it will be a great help

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the resource,brother i need this book.







    BAW,sr.

    ReplyDelete