Thursday, September 18, 2008

RESTORE THE LAND PROJECT UPDATE

We're coming to the end of week of demolition and everything is moving pretty good. I spoke to the contractor on yesterday and his goal is to complete project by 1st week of Nov. This places some pressure on receiving our furnishings but that's ok because the major part of renovation will be completed. I want to post pictures of completed demolition but it's too many post. So, if you want to see progress go to our website http://www.fgmbc.org/restore_the_land_project_ and you can view progress has it unfolds.

We receive our first draw request this morning for deposits on seating, sound system, and kitchen cabinets. All is well so far, Praise God for His faithfulness.

4 comments:

  1. Clinton, I rejoice with you and your congregation, knowing full well that when the Lord blesses you, you will have to get out of the blessing line. That means that I am now moving up closer to my blessing.

    Lance

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so pleased to learn of God's continued faithfulness toward you and your congregation. The layout of your church website is great as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clint here are afew sites you may want to consider:

    www.acrylicpulpits.com
    www.pulpitstore.com
    www.lifewaystores.com
    www.churchplaza.com
    www.prestigeglass.com
    www.storesonline.com

    I have some more just need to loocate them if these aren't sufficient, we pray for much success with restore the land project

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pastor C. Smith, congratulations I’m excited and encouraged by what God is doing in your life and in the life of your congregation. May God continue to bless your project.

    Wow, Clint this is big!

    ESV Exodus 14:31 Israel saw the great power that the LORD used against the Egyptians, so the people feared the LORD, and they believed in the LORD and in his servant Moses.

    NJB Nehemiah 6:3 So I sent messengers to them to say, 'I am engaged in a great undertaking, so I cannot come down. Why should the work stop while I leave it and come down to you?'

    Sola Scriptura
    Ron

    ReplyDelete