Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Demolished!

Our sanctuary is now gone! The contractors came in yesterday and started demolition process. Our old stage, gone. Our old pews, gone. Our old carpet, gone. I mean in a matter of 8 hours change has taking place.


I'm so excited, I can hardly sleep. I meet with the contractor again this morning for clarification of what we want done. The asbestos contractor will come by the end of this week to scrape off acoustic ceiling and remove tile on the floor. This will take approx. 7-10 days to complete.


Also, I'm in the process of selecting a new pulpit. It's going to take approximately 5-6 weeks (after artwork approval for logo) for production/delivery. I haven't decided yet between these two plus they're a little expensive. So if any knows where I can search for pulpits please let me know so I can price them. I found these at www.prestigeglass.com.



4 comments:

  1. I am excited for you and for this momenteous time and events in the life of your church family. I pray all goes well and according to plans. I hope to see future photos as the project progresses.

    I like the pulpit that is on the upper right hand side best. I hope you get the one that you desire to have.

    Thanks for sharing. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like those pulpits...thanks for the website info.

    Lance

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are doing a great work! Don't come down!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is remarkable to see. Praise God for your visionary leadership. Remain stedfast!!!!!

    ReplyDelete