Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Sick!!!!!

I've been sick for the last two-days with food poisoning, I THINK. Sunday after church, the family and I went to one of my favorite restaruants for breakfast. I got fried pork chops, home style pototaes, scrambled eggs, and I ate some of Aysia's pancakes for my bread. It was good!

I went to my softball game but did not play because the fires we experienced over the weekend caused bad air quality so our game was cancelled, UGH! I ate dinner, brownies, and had some lemonade. I mean I did it up on Sunday. But when Monday came, I felt horrible. Everything I ate on Sunday started coming up or out on Monday. It was the worst feeling I've ever felt in years. I went to work anyway only to go right back home and there I stayed for the rest of day with a fever and stomach pains (I don't know how PMS feels but if it feels anything like what I felt on Monday, well...I leave it at that).

Yesterday, I felt a little better but needed to go to the church to do somethings with the contractor. I got there at about 9 am and was back home by 11 am. I started feeling bad and then I received a call from our sound tech to come back to map out stage area requirements for our sound system. I went back to the church and spent 3 hours there feeling extremely terrible. I prayed, "Lord, give me strength to follow this through these next few weeks."

On the way back to the church, I received a call from Bertollini to inform me that our chairs are ready for pick-up. So I need to schedule pickup of chairs but there is one problem, the stage is being poured today and contractors still have a lot of cleaning to do which will take them through next week as well. So, I'm going to schedule our pickup for next week Friday after Thanksgiving.
They were installing stalls in the bathrooms yesterday and carpeting upstairs above the bathrooms and front lobby area. The color scheme is the bomb! Unique only to First Goodwill.

Ok, I have to get to work now and catch up from two days of being off. Talk to you soon.

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad the project is coming along well for you and the church!

    I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feel better my friend and thank you tremendously for the words of encouragement, I really needed that.

    Lance

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pastor Smith,

    Glad to hear that your renovation project is progressing well.

    I'm also glad to hear that your feeling better.

    God bless,

    DeAntwan

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you feel 100% soon. It is rough trying to work and feeling bad at the same time. I pray your strength in the Lord. It sounds as though you may have picked up a little virus bug instead of food poisoning since you indicated a temperature. Although, as you said you really did "do it up" on Sunday.

    So glad to hear that the project is really coming together. I can't wait to see pictures of the finished product. Take care.

    ReplyDelete