Friday, August 1, 2008

Revival Day 2

Last night was the 2nd night of our benefit revival. The attendance was way off from the previous night. I think it's because in LA Thursday night is citywide choir rehearsal night. Pastor Charles D Williams of Starlight Church and Theo Wilkins of God's House of Praise preached last night. Last night was my first time hearing both of them preach and they did a good job.

Tonight is the last night with LA Inner City Mass Choir and LA GMWA Youth and Young Adult Choir rendering selections. The speaker will be Min. DeSean from Las Vegas, Nevada. Worship has been good but I'm soooooo tired. I didn't take these days off from work so after getting home every night at 11:30 pm, I still rise at 4:15 am. Well my alarm clock goes off at 4:15 am and actually get up at 6 am.

I'll be meeting with our loan agents tomorrow morning (9 am) to discuss, in detail, plans for construction work. We're going to place loan in an escrow account to be distributed as work is completed. This will protect the church from construction blunders.

Keep us in your prayers.

2 comments:

  1. Bless you. I understand what it is like to be a bi-vocational pastor. I taught school and pastored until 2 years ago. You are in my prayers for the revival as well as your construction project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. May God's sufficient grace sustain you and His peace settle for the days ahead. God bless your ministry.

    ReplyDelete