Thursday, July 23, 2009

Psalms 23 Mini-Series

I’ve been studying Psalms 23 this past week and man, what a word of comfort. This text is so rich with truth, encouragement, and strength that I’ve decided to preach a mini-series within a series:

Series: The God of Our Trust
Mini-Series: Jehovah-Roi – God, Our Shepherd

Topics:

1. Trusting God Our Shepherd – I’m Safe In His Arms: “The Lord is my Shepherd

2. Trusting God Our Shepherd – I’m Satisfied: “I shall not want”

3. Trusting God Our Shepherd – I Can Rest: “He makes me to lie down in green pastures”

4. Trusting God Our Shepherd – I’m Refreshed: “He leads me beside still waters”

5. Trusting God Our Shepherd – I’m Restored: “He restores my soul”

6. Trusting God Our Shepherd – I Have Direction for my life: “He leads in the path of righteousness for His name’s sake”

7. Trusting God Our Shepherd – I’m Not Afraid of Death: “Yea, tho I walk through the valley of death, I will fear no evil”

8. Trusting God Our Shepherd – I Find Comfort: “Your rod and staff, they comfort me”

9. Trusting God Our Shepherd – I’m Taking Care Of: “You prepare a table before me in the presence on my enemies”

10. Trusting God Our Shepherd – I’m Honored: “You anoint my head with oil”

11. Trusting God Our shepherd – I’m Blessed: “My cup runs over”

12. Trusting God Our Shepherd – It’s all Good: “Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life”

13. Trusting God Our Shepherd – I’m Going Home To Live With Jesus: “And I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever”

I can’t wait for Sunday morning to get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment