Thursday, January 17, 2013

Blessing of Uncertainty

For the past 1 year or so, I've been living in a shadow of uncertainty. What is a shadow of uncertainty you ask? My answer, not knowing what tomorrow will bring. This is the worse place to be in. But, I made it my aim and my goal to live as if my tomorrow was today which is to say I see myself in my tomorrow while living today. That's what faith is...the substance of things hoped for and the evidence of things not seen.

The world I live in was turned upside down for many and various reasons for which I take blame for some and others I cannot control. The uncertainty had me feeling lost, abandoned, frustrated, stressed, and lonely. However, I couldn't sit there die (so to speak). So I made up in mind to change my response to the situation by living the best way I know how despite of the uncertainty. Much like those in biblical times...

Noah kept building an ark for a flood he only heard was coming.

Abraham moved from his country to go where he didn't know where he was going

Ezekiel preached to dead dry bones uncertain if life would be restored

I think you get it now...

There are times in life when you're uncertain of tomorrow. Uncertainty is not a reason to quit but a reason to live. It's not a reason to sit down but a reason to get up. It's not a reason to say no but a reason to say yes. Uncertainty is not a friend of failure but friend of success.

There are so many things about tomorrow I don't seem to understand. But one thing I do know about tomorrow. I know God is holding my hand.

Don't trip about the uncertainty of life's tomorrow. Live in your tomorrow today.

Be blessed!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, I want to subscribe for this blog to get hottest updates, thus where can i do it please assist. HD Wallpapers

    ReplyDelete