Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Sunday Thoughts - 1/17/10

How do I describe this past Sunday's worship experience? Long day. Good day. Informative day. Busy day. Blessed day. I made it through day.

Our worship was good but I didn't give 100% because I had no energy to do so. We continued our study in Matthew 28:18-20 with our focus on verse 20a - "teach them oberve all things that I have commanded you." Sermon title: The Assimilation of Fulfilling the Great Commission - Pt 2: Teaching. Good outline and study material but just no energy. It was my plan to compile this series in a CD package until I founf out that only the first message was recorded. So, it's my plan to go to my cousin's studio and record the sermons on CD. That's my plan but lately my plans have not been going the way I've planned. So we'll see.

I stayed at the church all day in preparation for the MLK Midnight Musical given by Favored By God Productions - George Johnson - CEO. As usually, it was a good time of worship. There was a skit done entitled "Distractions", WOW! I want to do it Easter Sunday.

One of the reasons why my weekend was so long is because as a Christmas gift to Tracy we went to hear Frankie Beverly and Maze on Saturday Night. No new material in 40 years but they still rocked the house. Tracy and I had a good time.

I still have not gotten used this new job of mine. New and trying experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment