Thursday, December 4, 2008

I haven't forgotten!!!

Please be patient with me this week. I do plan to post pictures and a powerpoint presentation that will be seen this weekend but this week has been extremely busy for me. There is so much to do I can't even list them all.

However, I'll say that God has placed a sermon to preach, 1 Thessalonians 5:24.

Sound system is 75% installed and it sounds so good to have an upgrade. The underground work for electrical was completed today. The next 2 days is going to be extremely busy as well as time consuming with sermon preparation which is my first priority. I don't get a chance (due to work) to spend a week preparing to preach so I'm trying my best to take advantage of it.

We're preparing gifts for first time visitors and a "Stay Connected Card" for our Greeters Ministry to pass out on Sunday to formulate a prospect list.

Unfortunately, this project has falling on my shoulders totally to see it through to completion. I may not get a chance to post pictures until Monday and even that's questionable because I go back to work and have to train a new person cause my boss is having surgey at the beginning of 2009. But I will do my best to post as soon as possible. You all have enjoyed the ride with me from the beginning and I appreciate it greatly so you deserve to see the finished product.

Please pray my strength in the Lord this weekend! I love and appreciate each of my blogging friends.

5 comments:

  1. Pastor Smith,

    Glad for your sound system upgrade, sounds like progression is happening in the church.

    I can sense the excitement around there, I am a usher and I just Love to greet people into GODS Sanctuary.

    Pray your boss surgery is a success.


    GOD Bless~~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got it Pastor Smith, I'm so proud of you. Thanking God, for all that He has aloud you and your congregation to accomplish I know there still is a lot to do but God has brought you from a very long way. Hey, each victory will help us some other to win.

    Extremely Proud of you,
    Ron

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep pressing my brother. Let me know when I can come see my new church home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clinton, all I know is that if you don't hurry up and post those pictures and powerpoint slides so I can shout 3000 miles away, it will be me and you (LOL). I am praying for you my friend. Stay strong in Jesus.

    Lance

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't let Lance bully you. Mama is not going to let that happen. Anyway, he is all talk (lol). In reality he is very patient and proud as we all are. Do what you need to do first. Pace yourself. Certainly, we are all anxious to see what God has done through you and the First Goodwill church family. I thought about you today and mentioned it to my husband before our morning worship how excited I was for you. I wish I could have been there. May God continue to be gracious as the project comes to it's full completion. Take care and be blessed.

    Mother

    ReplyDelete