Thursday, June 19, 2008

Congratulations, Myles

My son graduated this week from Middle School and will be attending High School next year. I'm proud of him but he had Tracy and I nervous to death. But, thank God he pulled it off with a 2.0 GPA. His potential is so great it's scary but like all male childs, he does just enough to get by. But the more he matures a better man he will become. Congrats, Son Dad is proud of you.


Here some pictures of the graduation:





Here is Myles marching in.
Myles and his Mom, Tracy


Myles and his big sister Kari.


The Boys. Myles, Maurice, and Derrick.

They kinda remind me of the movie "The Wood" when I see them together. Congrats fellas and keep up the good work.

And if you're wondering why I'm not in any pictures, it's simple I don't like taking pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment