Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Study To Show Yourself Approved



During my down time from pastoring, I recognize I still have an obligation as a preacher to continue sermon preparation. My assignment may have changed but my responsibility as a called man of God still requires me to study the word for my own personal development and pulpit presentation.


Its amazing how my mind has been clicking lately as it relates to study topics. Here's a few ideas that have crossed my mind of late...



* Praying With Meaning - A Look At The Model Prayer - Matthew 6:1-13


* Living With Purposeful Intentions - A Look At the Be-Attitudes - Matthew 5:1-12


* Fighting To Win - A Look At Spiritual Warfare - Ephesians 6:10-20


* Daily Spirit Filled Living - Handling Relationships Properly With the Spirit's Help - Ephesians 5:18-6:9


* The Type Of People God Uses - A Look At the 12 Disciples - Matthew 10:1-4


* A Path For Your Life - A Study Of Micah


* "I AM" - A Look At the "I AM" Statements of God - The Gospel of John


* God Is In Charge - A Look At 2 Thessalonians


* The Joy of Partnering in Ministry - A Study of Philippians - This one I need to complete.


* Psalms 119


This will be good study and writing. When my next assignment comes I will be locked and loaded. Not just for the pulpit but also personally.


Look Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment