Thursday, February 26, 2009

I Have An Addiction!

These past few weeks have been extremely difficult because I've been holding in a secret that I have to let out or God and my friends won't forgive me. I need you all to pray for me. This thang has taken serious control of me and I can't let it go. I mean it has caused me to neglect the most precious things in life to me, like blogging. It's caused me to neglect some of my work. I feel like I've committed....a serious sin that has now got me by the heart.

I plead with all of my friends in blogtown please pray for me that I get delivered from....................







FACEBOOK!!!!!


It keeps calling meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, man!!!!

2 comments:

  1. So, That's where you have been. My Son Kraig has been urging me to sign on to facebook. But, I'm faithful to the blog for now. It keeps me busy enough. Don't want to be turned out on facebook at the moment. But, who knows, maybe you and I both will be headed towards Rehab some day. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Classic... I can't stop laughing!!!

    LOL,
    Ron

    ReplyDelete